Swoop is an exciting, fast-growing FinTech platform connecting SMEs to funding solutions and financial savings – taking the stress out of financing for SMEs. Say goodbye to lengthy searches, arduous application forms and black holes of information. Swoop leverages core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the marketplace and uncover the best funding and saving solutions for their businesses.
Having recently launched in Australia we’re continuing to grow our Sydney based team and investing in taking our platform to new heights.
Some links to find out more about Swoop:
We’re looking for an Advisory Development Manager to lead and develop new relationships with the accountancy advisory channel, as well as maintain and strengthen the relationships with our existing advisor users.
This is a diverse role that will see you cultivating new business, supporting business advisors with their client relationships, onboarding advisory clients and developing and assisting their use of the Swoop platform
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of advisors, guiding them throughout their journey with Swoop from onboarding to expansion, and fostering and maintaining strong relationships with them through various forms of communication (email, Zoom calls, telephone, in-person meetings, event attendances etc);
- Engage in quality conversations with advisors which will allow you to promote the Swoop’s products and services, as well as identify the needs of advisors and deliver suitable solutions.
- Create and enhance advisor loyalty and retention through delivery of exceptional services and customer solutions.
- Manage all processes leading to the finalising of a partnership (prospecting, meetings, contracting, integration (if required), and partner onboarding).
- Being a Swoop product expert and provide training and support to customers, aligning to their business clients’ short, medium and long term finance needs and goals.
A bit about you:
- 2+ years’ experience in partnership, sales, marketing or business development.
- Existing relationships / strong network within the business advisory space preferred.
- You are results-driven and hold yourself accountable for delivering on growth targets.
- You are a proactive self-starter and are able to identify new opportunities independently.
- You are relatable and excel at communications and managing relationships with external partners.
- Experience in negotiation and partnership proposal development.
- You have an unshakeable desire to get creative and make sure we have the measuring capabilities to determine the ROI/effectiveness of a campaign/idea.
Nice to have:
- Experience in accounting/finance and are able to interpret basic financial reports (an accounting qualification is preferable, but not necessary)
- Knowledge of SME funding options (loans, equity, grants)
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Enjoy a competitive salary and commission structure
- 25 days holiday per year
- All the latest tech you need
- Superannuation plan
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working
- Employee Discounts
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please write the role you are applying for in the subject line.