Swoop is an exciting, fast-growing FinTech platform connecting SMEs to funding solutions and financial savings – taking the stress out of financing for SMEs. Say goodbye to lengthy searches, arduous application forms and black holes of information. Swoop leverages core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the marketplace and uncover the best funding and saving solutions for their businesses.
Having recently launched in Australia we’re continuing to grow our Sydney based team and investing in taking our platform to new heights.
Some links to find out more about Swoop:
Swoop Junior Finance Brokers focus on giving our customers an excellent experience. At Swoop, we put our customers first and want to help them succeed. The small business landscape is always changing so we need Funding Managers who are happy to develop their knowledge of that landscape and combine that with our market leading technology to help people every day.
We are looking to add a Junior Finance Broker to our team to help our business grow and develop further into Australia. You will be given all the training, support and mentoring you need to become a success in the commercial finance industry with Swoop.
- Managing the sales process for Swoop customers from initial registration to completion
- Building long term relationships with our clients and maximising the opportunity to work together now and in the future
- Matching funding and other products from our marketplace and panel of lenders to customer needs using technology and/or your knowledge of the marketplace
- Developing and maintaining in depth knowledge of commercial lenders, their criteria and credit appetites.
- Undertaking initial appraisal of our customers applications for funding and/or other products, adhering to contractual policies, service level agreements and regulatory standards Swoop is bound by
- Maintaining in real time CRM records, including clear and concise notes, completing tasks, assigning next steps plus completing reports, management information, and analytics for the management team as required.
A bit about you:
- You are a sales orientated person
- Financial services experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Hungry for success with a drive to forge a strong career in the financial services industry
- Well-developed sense of personal and business integrity, holding yourself and others to high standards
- An active interest, understanding or experience of working with start-up and growth businesses
- The ability to work under pressure, achieve personal and company targets and to meet deadlines when required
- The ability to work remotely and flexibly, as well as meet clients and other partners face-to-face
Nice to have:
- Cert IV or equivalent commercial finance qualification
- Knowledge of SME funding options (loans, equity, grants)
- Salesforce experience
- Enjoy a competitive salary and commission structure
- 25 days holiday per year
- All the latest tech you need
- Superannuation plan
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working
- Employee Discounts
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the role you are applying for in the subject line.