Swoop is an exciting, fast-growing FinTech platform connecting SMEs to funding solutions and financial savings – taking the stress out of financing for SMEs. Swoop leverages core data points and financial information to help business owners as well as brokers and their clients understand their finance options and uncover the best funding and saving solutions for their businesses.
As Australia’s newest commercial aggregator, we are continuing to grow our Sydney based team and investing in taking our platform to new heights.
Some links to find out more about Swoop:
We are looking for a Senior Finance Broker who is hungry to take the next step in their career to lead and develop a team of finance brokers, as well as maintain and strengthen the relationships with our existing lending partners and brokers.
The small business landscape is always changing so we need a finance specialist who can utilize and combine their knowledge of the commercial lending landscape with our market leading technology to help Australian SME’s.
- Manage and build the wider broker team in Australia. This is an opportunity to take ownership and make your mark by building a finance broker team in your mould.
- Matching funding and other products from our marketplace and panel of lenders to customer needs using technology and/or your knowledge of the marketplace
- Developing and maintaining in depth knowledge of commercial lenders, their criteria and credit appetites.
- Undertaking initial appraisal of our customers applications for funding and/or other products, adhering to contractual policies, service level agreements and regulatory standards Swoop is bound by
- Ensure the team maintain in real time CRM records, including clear and concise notes, completing tasks, assigning next steps plus completing reports, management information, and analytics for the management team as required.
- Guide the broker team in achieving outstanding customer service, deliver outcomes that are both customer centric and commercially viable to help the business achieve its goals. At all times making sure our customers are treated fairly
- Being a Swoop product expert and provide training and support to customers, aligning to their business clients’ short, medium and long term finance needs and goals.
A bit about you:
- 3 + years of experience in commercial finance broking within the commercial non-bank and traditional banking space
- Existing relationships / strong network within the broker space preferred.
- Experience of leading and developing teams of finance brokers
- An active interest, understanding or experience of working with start-up and growth businesses
- You are results-driven and hold yourself accountable for delivering on growth targets.
- You are a proactive self-starter and are able to identify new opportunities independently.
- An understanding of financial accounts and interest in analyzing SME credit data
- You are relatable and excel at communications and managing relationships with external partners.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and commission structure
- Staff equity share option scheme at a scaling start-up
- 25 days holiday per year
- All the latest tech you need
- Superannuation plan
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working
- Employee Discounts
To apply for this role, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write the role you are applying for in the subject line.